Call us 24/7 Technical Support & Sales (480) 624-2500
- Reliable website hosting, email, and affordable domain prices.
- Business Hosting is built to handle unlimited websites.
How to find a domain name with peachtreehost
Picking the perfect domain name is a crucial step of your online adventure. If you have an idea to get online or a great name for your website, we recommend registering the domain immediately before anyone else does. Your domain will be used for your website and email, and establishes your online identity. A great domain can also increase branding, marketing and communication opportunities.
Search for your domain on peachtreehost’s homepage in the domain search field. When you find the domain you want and it’s available to register, add it to the cart and complete checkout.
Some domain names may come back with a price higher than expected. These domains are known as premium domains, and they are considered valuable domain real estate. Premium domains might be more expensive, but the benefits often make up for the initial cost investment.
If the domain you requested is already registered, we provide available alternative spelling and extensions. For example, you might be able to select a .info or .net extension, rather than .com. Or you can review domains with extensions unique to your idea, such as .studio or .design.
During registration, you’ll need to provide your contact information. peachtreehost automatically hides your name, street address, phone number and email address in the WHOIS directory for every registered domain name. We strongly encourage upgrading to a higher level of domain protection to further protect your identity and your entire online presence.
You’ll also have the option to purchase email and our Website Builder to build a website during checkout.
Get started with Windows hosting
If you’re new to Windows hosting with Plesk, follow these basic steps to get started.
- Log in to your peachtreehost account and go to your My Products page.
- If you haven’t set up your Windows hosting account yet, click Web Hosting, and next to your account click Set Up. Follow the instructions to set up your Plesk account.
- Use Plesk File Manager to upload your files. Your hosting account uses httpdocs as the root directory for your primary domain. For more info, see Upload files in Plesk hosting.
- If you don’t have a website yet, upload a content management system (CMS). A CMS is an application you can use to build a website and manage all its content. Some examples of CMS applications are WordPress, Drupal, and joomla. For more on uploading applications, see Install applications in Plesk hosting.
- After you have your site up and running, use Plesk Backup Manager to fully automate backups, so you never have to worry about losing your site content. For more information, see Back up my website in Plesk hosting.
<meta name=”title” content=https://peachtreehost.com/”>
<meta name=”description” content=” Our WordPress Hosting provides automatic setup, backups and software updates paired with 24/7 award-winning support. Get peace of mind with daily malware scans and guaranteed malware removal. Build an amazing website in just under an hour with Website Builder. Reliable website hosting, email, and affordable domain prices.”>