Look at all the cool features you get:
- Domain Forwarding and Masking Direct any domain name you own to your website — then, anyone who enters that domain name into a browser will be taken to your website.
- Domain Locking Prevent accidental — or intentional — transfers of domain ownership, and anyone redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location — all from a single control panel.
- Change of Registration Reassign your domain name (fee required) or change the contacts for your domain.
- Status Alerts Monitor the status of your domain. We’ll instantly alert you if there’s been a change or we detect suspicious activity.
Complete the following steps with your current registrar:
- Unlock the domain name.
- Get an Authorization Code (also known as EPP code or transfer key)
- Verify administrator’s contact information is correct.
- This is important because emails regarding the transfer process will be sent to the administrator’s email address. (Except for .au domains, where all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.)
- Cancel Protected Registration or Private Registration if you have it.
Domain Alert® Pro Backorder
If the name you want is already registered, you can still own it! Secure your chance to snag up a domain* the instant it becomes available.
- Includes the cost of registering the domain name.
- If you don’t get the name, you don’t lose — just re-assign to another name.
*Includes .COM, .CO, .INFO, .ORG, .NET, .ME, .MOBI, .US or .BIZ.